Managing Composites S.L., dedicated to the design and subcontracted manufacture of composite materials, has decided to implement a Quality Management System based on ISO 9001 to improve the service it provides to its customers.
The Management of Managing Composites S.L. focuses on the Quality System as a way of organizing the functioning of the organization based on fundamental pillars such as the Quality of its products, customer satisfaction, and continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the System..
For this, the Quality Management System of Managing Composites S.L. It is based on:
- Quality and its improvement are the responsibility of all members of Managing Composites S.L. Starting from the top.
- Quality is achieved by planning, executing, reviewing, and improving the Management System, always keeping in mind the context of the organization, both internal and external.
- Quality is oriented towards the satisfaction of all our customers (and interested parties), through the commitment of the entire organization to meet their needs and requirements, as well as legal and regulatory requirements and those of the products.
- Quality is based on the Continuous Improvement of both the production processes and the provision of the service, as well as the effectiveness of the Quality Management System in which error prevention is a fundamental aspect.
- Quality directs us to pay utmost attention to technological evolution and possible improvements that new technologies put at our disposal.
- Quality requires the participation and collaboration of everyone, and therefore, this Policy is disseminated to all staff of Managing Composites S.L. for theirknowledge and understanding.
For the effective application of these principles, the support of both the management team and the staff is necessary.